Time to confess my current addictions...To those of you just starting to read my blog I try to do this monthly:
* Scented candles - I cant seem to get enough of scented candles. I used to be one of those people who kept the "good candles" strictly for special occasions. So i constantly had all these pretty unburned or one-time burned candles around just collecting dust. Not anymore - im cured of that silliness. Im a "candle pyromaniac" now .... Must burn more...need more candles..oh, what pretty flames.
* My heart locket - I used to have a pretty locket that The boyf bought me last easter. It was round and I called it my easter egg. Sadly we had a break in and it was stolen (grrrr). I found an adorable heart locket in Dubai and since i bought it the locket and I have been inseparable. At the moment i wear it everyday.
* Yellow - I absolutely love the colour yellow at the moment. All the clothing I seem to want to buy lately is yellow. Ive always liked yellow and I even used to have yellow bedroom walls when i was a teenager, but then i turned to darker colours for a long time. Happily i am back into yellow - this can only be a good sign.
* The Boyfs clothes - I seem to be wearing a few of The Boyf clothes lately. Yes, they are oversized and ill fitting, but when i get home from work i always find myself climbing into a oversized top, a thigh length jersey or a pair of his sleeping shorts. Its not really my most sexy look - but its really comfy and makes me feel closer to him (awww - i know, I'm disgustingly soppy)
* Virtual trip planning - The travel bug bit me rather hard during my latest overseas trip (to Dubai). Now i find myself constantly looking online for travel packages and "virtually" planning my next trip (which i hope will be to Paris & UK). Sure after the last trip there is a short supply of cash, but its great to daydream. Hopefully all my trip daydreaming will become a reality next year. :)
To see all my "current addictions" click HERE