Miss caught up tagged me a few days ago to list 6 random things/quirks or habits about myself:
So here goes...
1. I have a bit of OCD. I'm one of those people who checks if doors are locked more than twice and thinks they may have left the iron on alot.
2. I once spotted Heath Ledger walking around in London, so I followed him (wouldnt you?). I only followed him 10 minutes before i felt too much like a creepy stalker to carry on.
3. I currently have a red power ranger toothbrush head on my electric toothbrush.
4. I like to keep all my shoes in boxes.
5. I dont know how to drive a manual (or stick) car well. I only drive an automatic (its probably because I got my license in america).
6. My mom says that the sloth from the movie Ice Age reminds her of me.
Today i am feeling spacey. The Boyf and i went to a birthday party last night. This fact made it sooooo hard to get out of bed this morning.
I am trying hard to stay focused on work but my mind keeps floating to thoughts of fluffy pillows and soft beds..... I cannot wait to just get home and sleep.
Note to self: Try not to attend parties on week nights and if you have to, consider calling in sick.