Have you ever had one of those days when you feel.......
* Totally uninspired to do anything but google random words that pop into your head
* convinced that someone has messed with all the clocks in your office because time is moving impossibly slow
* Sure that your company has switched all the coffee to decaf
* Your keyboard starts to look like a perfect head rest
* That you need to comfort eat – so you eat all your “emergency” snacks in your desk drawer.
* That the only thing you want to do with the papers on your desk is make paper planes and fly them into the trash
* That continuing to "pretend smile" is making your face hurt
* The ringing of your work phone is the most annoying sound you have ever heard
* that today would have been a great day for someone to switch the water in the water cooler to Vodka.
Well....I am having one of those days (grrrrr). I feel sleepy and generally unenthusiastic. I wish I could write more on my blog today, but that would require effort and today I can’t even fake it
I cant wait for christmas holidays!
(PS -if you recognise this post, its because I posted something very similar in July. I decided to "recycle" some of it - Just doing my bit for the blogland enviroment.heehee)