When i am feeling down and low heres a few things i do to perk myself up -
* Buy a book - seriously, adding to my bookshelf usually puts a smile on my face
* Play some awesome music on a high volume, then sing and dance around the apartment (this is definitely best done when alone at home..heehee)
* Take a long shower and then spray one of my favourite perfumes all over me (clean +perfume =happiness)
*Drag a couch, chair or blanket into a sunny spot - ahhhhh, good old vitamin D
*Hug & kiss The Boyf until i just cant fight the happy feeling anymore ;-)
* Buy or pick a bunch of flowers. Its amazing how a fresh bunch a flowers in the home can make you feel better (thats what my mom always says, and she is so right)
* Burn scented candles or incense - i think smelling nice things always lifts my mood.
How do you perk yourself up when you are feeling down???