I still haven't done any christmas shopping and I dont even have a tree. Awful, arn't I? (you may judge me if you like).
This year the "holiday feeling" has not hit me yet. I think its because I have stayed away from malls. Malls usually brain wash people to feel festive. I think I need to go to a mall or two this weekend and breathe in some brainwashing retail air. Lets hope my wallet and I survive the mall madness.
Even though I am not really buying alot of gifts this year I still intend on making this christmas special for The Boyf :). I think I will even attempt to bake some christmas cookies or cupcakes next week *smile*
Ive noticed everyone in bloggyland putting up their christmas wishlists. So, I thought I would list a few things I would love to get from santa:
1. A puppy
2. A garden (for no. 1)
3. A year of free trips to my hairdresser
4. A new cellphone (preferably the i-phone)
5. Two plane tickets to Canada (so The Boyf and I can have a white christmas)
6. A few pretty dresses
7. Books - lots of nice books :)
8. Havianna wedge flip flops (yes, they exist)
9. A new washing machine and fridge
10. New lounge throw pillows
Questions for you:
Have you done all your christmas shopping?
Whats on your wish list this year?