2. Everyone needs to own at least one pair of highly impractical, silly high, killer heels (Yup, i bought the sexy boots).
3. I loathe it when the final episode of a TV series doesn't answer all my questions (Battlestar Galactica, how could you do that to me?)
4. Going to gym in winter seems to take way more discipline then I currently have.
5. I haven't been listening to enough new music lately. Some CD shopping is definitely in order.
6. I think Ive been reading way too much Robert Pattinson and New Moon gossip and news online....but i just can't help myself (heehee). Cant wait for the New Moon movie!
7. Anyone who plans to walk across Spain alone for a month is very awesome and brave (Mom, you rock! good luck doing the Camino walk)
8. Shopping for food when hungry is always a bad idea - all kinds of weird food combinations end up in my basket.
9. A sunny day after days of rain puts nearly everyone in a good mood
10. Ive actually been doing ok with my studying, even though its been hard - this makes me feel good.
What did you learn this weekend?