Here are a few things making my current addictions list this month:
* Mint chocolate - This is by far my favourite kind of chocolate at the moment. Whether its dark or milk chocolate -if it has mint in it, I will love it (and I will not want to share).
* Jewellery - I've always been a bit of a jewellery junkie, but lately my love for jewellery is bordering on obsessive. Gorgeous earrings and bold rings are what I am drooling over the most right now. (PS - Have you entered my jewellery giveaway yet? click HERE to enter)
* Flowers - In my opinion, nothing uplifts a space (or my mood) like a nice bunch of flowers in a vase. I absolutely would buy a bunch of fresh cut flowers every week if I could afford it - BUT Since I'm on the broke side I may have to climb into peoples gardens and "borrow" flowers. (multi coloured roses and Stargazers are my fav's right now).
* Stretching - I love stretching. It makes me feel great and has really been increasing my flexibility (i can touch my toes, hooray!). I seriously need to buy some Yoga DVDs or start looking for a yoga/Pilate's class to join.
* My Boyfriend - I always love The Boyf, but sometimes I feel totally addicted to him (in the best possible way) *winks*. I guess that's how long relationships are -Sometimes you don't feel the love as much and other times you feel as though you have fallen in-love with your partner all over again.
What are you currently addicted to?