If you read my blog often you probably know plenty about me already - So I tried to think of a few random things I have not mentioned before on here (not easy). Well here goes...
1. I am afraid of sharks and deep water - So, even though I love the ocean, I never actually swim in it. The only time I ever did was when i was little (ignornace is bliss) and when i was in Greece (the water was so clear I could not resist).
2.I really like sci-fi and fantasy - yip, im a bit of a nerd ;)
3. I really don't like smoking - I can't handle people smoking near me or smelling like cigarette smoke. Its so ikky.
4. My current ring tone makes me laugh - Its "Good girls go bad" by Cobra Starship. It's a bit embarrassing. (FYI -my girl crush, Leighton Meester, sings in the song)
5. I want to find the Loch Ness monster -see 2 *winks*
6. One of my all time favourite movies is Great Expectations - the one starring Gwyneth Paltrow and Ethan Hawke. There is just so much I love about this film.
7. Sometimes I think that getting take out and eating it outside (aka "fast food picnic")is as nice as going to a pretty restaurant - don't you agree?
8. I have a mini Eiffel Tower on my key ring - Ive always wanted to be able to speak french and live in France- its such a totally romantic, lofty dream. I still have not been to France, but one day I will definitely go for a holiday there.
9. I have a rather twisted sense of humour at times - I definitely got it from my mother.
10. I always like to buy a huge box of *Smarties when i go to the cinema - I try make the box last the whole movie.(*Smarties are kinda like M& M's)