2. I eat alot of toast the weekend before payday
3. I don't like posing for pictures - it always feels forced
4. Revlon has cute eyebrow grooming kits (i got one)
5. When i fall inlove with a pair of totally impractical, yet gorgeous heels (the kind that can't walk in and I might only wear once or twice) I just have to buy them *winks*
6. The Vampire Diaries TV show is getting very interesting
7. Wearing sunblock is not optional during the day, its essential
8. I'm really bad at wrapping presents. I should stick to gift bags.
9. People who kiss me hello (or goodbye) on both cheeks always seem to take me by surprise - then i look awkward. *laughs*
10. There is no point worrying about things you can't control
What did you learn this weekend?