For those of you who were secretly hoping I would put up a little Q & A to distract you from the mid-week madness........here you go...
How it works (in case you forgot): I will answer the below very random questions - then you can answer the questions as a comment. Why? 'cause sharing is caring *winks*:
1. Today I feel... Happy, optimistic and very excited to see New Moon tonight (probably have a review up tomorrow)
2. This week...feels very long.
3. Last night...The Boyf made awesome dinner, I realised I'm annoyed with nearly everyone on Gossip Girl (except for Blair and Chuck, of course) and I fell asleep while reading.
4. Lately the song stuck in my head is... "Hearing Damage" by Thom Yorke (great song)
5. Whats your favourite pet memory? I used to have this awesome, little dog named Maximus. He used to move his bed to wherever the sunny spots were. It was so cute.
6. What is currently at the top of your Christmas wish list? hmmmm...a pretty ring, Season 1 of True Blood, a Kindle (cause I'm curious), Dermalogica stuff and some silver bangles.
Ps - Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers (enjoy the turkey tomorrow)