Today I put up a brand new poll (look to the right). The question is : "What does The Boyf do that really annoys Brazen?" -please go vote if like like :)
Thursday, 30 April 2009
Wednesday, 29 April 2009
How it works: I will (as always) answer all the below questions first, then you will answer the questions in my comments section (if you like). Why? because sharing is caring (of course) *winks*
1. Currently reading: "The truth about forever" by Sarah Dessen ( i should have finished it ages ago, but i have been very distracted lately)
2. Current favourite author/s: Alice Hoffman, Sarah Addison Allen and Nicholas Evans
3. Book you wished would never end: The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer - it was so intoxicating and highly addictive
4. Next book you want to read: "Dead until Dark" by Charlaine Harris & "The Story Sisters" by Alice Hoffman
5. I find new books/authors mostly by....reading alot of online book reviews, blogs and visiting Amazon to see whats new.
6. Name a few of your favourite books: "The Age of Innocence" by Edith Wharton, "Practical Magic" by Alice Hoffman, "The Horse Whisperer" by Nicholas Evans and "Summer Sisters" by Judy Blume.
Tuesday, 28 April 2009
Friday, 24 April 2009
Thursday, 23 April 2009
Wednesday, 22 April 2009
This morning The Boyf and I got up super early so we could avoid getting stuck in long voting lines. By 7:15 am we had already voted (we rock!) . After voting we went for breakfast at a nice coffee shop and then took a long, scenic drive home.
I think I am just going to chill and do random things around the house for the rest of the day (blissful).
Have a fabulous Wednesday, darling readers - i assure you I will post something less random tomorrow. Oh and if you live in South Africa - Go Vote! (if you haven't already)
What you up to today?
Tuesday, 21 April 2009
The right answer to this question is: OCD, my emotions and an over active imagination (yes, I struggle to control all 3). To me all three are usually linked - -Example: My over active imagination causes me to think that somehow I have left the iron on - even though I never used it - then my OCD tells me I must go back home and check. when i get back home and find the iron is off my emotions cause me to get mad at myself for being so silly and doubting myself.
Occassionally I do also struggle to control junk food cravings and a mild case of shopping addiction (but thats only because sometimes I can't control the voices in my head) *chuckles*
I think all people have a little crazy or quirky in them - its just that some people are better at hiding it than others.
What crazy habits, addictions or quirks do you struggle to control?
Monday, 20 April 2009
How this post works: I answer the questions (below) - then you answer the questions as a comment. Why? because sharing is caring, darlings.......Plus, its Monday and I'm sure you don't actually feel like working *winks*
1. Thought for the day: Look for the good in every situation
2. Song of the week: "Kids" by MGMT
3. Word of the week: "Vote" - because I will on Wednesday
4. Drink of the moment: Red wine (Shiraz)
5. Currently enjoying: chilly days and my fluffy bathrobe
6. Currently annoyed by: my bank balance and politics
7. Goal/s for the week: make it to payday without starving or running out of petrol (gas), finish reading at least one of my study books and try get to work earlier
8. Last thing you bought: Food
Friday, 17 April 2009
Thursday, 16 April 2009
Wednesday, 15 April 2009
Tuesday, 14 April 2009
Thursday, 9 April 2009
Tuesday, 7 April 2009
Monday, 6 April 2009
3. Drink of the moment: flavoured water
6. Currently annoyed by: bad drivers and my procrastinating
7. Currently reading: The same book Ive been reading for ages, Magazines and too many blogs :)
8. Last movie you watched: "Bolt" and "Twilight"
9. Currently lusting after: calf length black leather boots
* To read past "Its for you..." posts click HERE
Friday, 3 April 2009
Thursday, 2 April 2009
* True Blood -Right now I am devouring the first season of this show. Its really interesting, good and Bill (the main vampire) is rather appealing. Not everyone will be crazy about this TV series (as its definitely not a family show) -but if you like vampires, twisted and paranormal stuff you will love it.
* Coats - Since winter is just around the corner for me and the shops are flooded with winter clothes, its not surprising that I have developed a lust for winter coats . Last month I luckily got two new coats. If my finances allow, which they probably won't, I would still like to buy a black coat and a plaid coat.