1. Red seems to be a popular colour to wear for a wedding.
2. Bargain shopping always makes me feel so accomplished.
3. Churches need to invest in air conditioning (or at least fans)
4. Its a good idea to take a pair of flip flops to a wedding just in case your super high heels begin to hurt.
5. Some people are much better at giving speeches than others
6. Sometimes a few extra hours of sleep can save the day
7. I will always try and sample everything at a buffet
8. I need more motorbike friendly clothes and a new helmet
9. If a brownie label says "healthy"on it, its not a real brownie
10. Too often I am the only thing standing between me and my dreams. Time
to kick my own butt I moved out my way.
What did you learn this weekend?