Yesterday I was being held captive by a gang of moody emotions and today they seem to be trying to tie me up again....
I guess the reason I am feeling this way is due to a few things, namely: poor me syndrome (aka PMS) , the circling ninja flu germs (they keep threatening but are thankfully keeping their distance), lack of exercise and a small case of the work dull drums.
Since this is not an ideal way to feel and it is making me rather annoying to be near, I have resolved to fight off the moody emotions gang and go back to "planet perky" asap......
Here are a few things that always help to perk me up:
1. rambling and writing (sometimes at the same time)
2. a nice cup of strong tea (aka liquid calm)
3. reading or buying a good book (escapism)
4. Doing some form of exercise (oh, happy endorphins)
5. Big hugs from The Boyf (squeezes out the moodiness)
6. A long, warm shower (clean & pretty smelling= happiness)
7. Eating chocolate (the often tried and tested method *winks*)
8. A happy cheesy song (like "Foot Loose" by Kenny Loggins)
When you feel moody or down what perks you up?