As I mentioned in some previous posts, I went to a lovely wedding on Saturday. Here is what I decided to wear...
1. Black suede peep-toe mary janes from Nine West
2. Red tunic style dress by Michelle Harper (bought at YDE for R290 / about $38, on sale). The dress has a satin neckline and satin frills at the bottom. I accesorized it with a black satin ribbon, which I bought from a little chinese shop.
3. Red, plastic "crystal" earrings (from cheap shop for R8 / $1 )
4. Little, black, pleather quilted Chanel style handbag
5. Silver cuff bracelet (not pictured above)
*All photos by The Boyf