* Rimmel Moisture renew lipstick - I bought a tube of it the other day in "vintage pink" and I really like it. Its not the best lipstick Ive ever tried - but it is rather cheap, very nice and has shiney purple packaging.
* Pretty pearls -At the moment I am loving pearls. I love how elegant and classy they can look when worn right. I recently took without asking borrowed my moms pretty strand of fresh water pearls and I'm busy thinking what I should wear them with (dont you just love Ashlee Simpsons Chanel pearls in the above picture? I want some)
* Listening to Imogen Heap - As some of you may already know, I adore Imogen Heap. Her music seriously speaks to me and in many ways inspires me. Lately Ive been listening to her daily in my car and I'm loving it (Ive been listening to her CD's "Speak for yourself" and "Ellipse" )
* Cadburys mint (crisp) chocolate - I keep buying big slabs of this chocolate and finishing it (yum) I don't actually even feel guilty about it....every girl needs a serious sugar rush now and then, right?
* Online book browsing - Lately, whenever I have some free time in front of my computer, I find myself clicking around the internet looking for new books and reading book reviews (in a way I like to think it makes up for me not actually having time to read right now). Oh, if I find anything super cool I'm sure I'll share onmy book blog.
What are you currently addicted to? *
* To read all my past Current addictions click HERE