Thursday, 4 March 2010
Road trip ramble
I like road trips (even though sometimes the heat and the monotonous scenery can get a bit much) I think they are a good time to catch up on chatting, music listening and photo taking.
My essential road trip packing list always includes the following:
- Ipod (filled with funky beats) with car adaptor
- My cool camera
- laptop to downlaod pictures (and check e-mail)
- a soft pillow
- a big bag of treats (filled with chocolates, sweets and nuts)
- Cellphone (preferably with GPS)
- a cooler box with water and juice
- a first aid kit (better safe than sorry)
What is always on your road trip packing list?