Monday, 30 August 2010
10 things I learnt this weekend
2. If you need to buy alcohol and all the bottle stores in Cape Town are closed, you can go to Brewers & Union (on Bree Street) to buy takeaway beer and wine.
3. A whole bottle of wine makes me super talkative and very unaware of the time
4. I seem to be favouring meat-free dishes lately
5. Sometimes 1950's Jazz music can save the day
6. No matter how many times I watch A Walk to Remember I always cry at least once during the film (its just such a bittersweet, romantic story )
7. I am definitely improving at squash
8. I'm warming to the idea of a personal number plate (cheesey, i know).
9. Watching the film Vampires suck is a waste of time
10. This is so true: "I am a big believer that eventually everything comes back to you. You get back what you give out." - Nancy Reagan
What did you learn this weekend?