Wednesday, 1 September 2010
On my bucket list...by Bobby
1. Visit New York - I've always loved New York ever since I read The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. I dreamed of living there with a fat, orange cat, just like Mia. I fell even deeper in love with New York since watching the entire Sex and The City box set.
2. Visit Cairo - I don't even remember when my obsession with Ancient Egypt started. I grew up wanting to be and Egyptologist. I plan to visit there as soon as possible.
3. Play in Real Snow - I've never done this. Hopefully I can scratch this one out in December when I got to England for Christmas. I plan to make a HUGE snowman and have a snowball fight with my family :)
4. Visit Disneyland - I'm a Disney Princess girl and a huge roller-coaster freak. Disneyland is two of my favourite things combined.
5. Be Legally Allowed to Drive - I'm embarrased about this one. I'm 22 and still don't have a driver's license. I failed my test because I never did a few tiny observations ;) Getting my license is my focus for next year.
6. Live in a Foreign Country For a While - I love South Africa, but would love to live somewhere a little more closer to the "world" where I can do a lot of travelling. I would love to explore Europe, China and America.
7. Meet Meg Cabot - I used to get lost for hours in the awesome worlds Meg created in her books. She never fails to make me laugh. She also is has a hilariously funny blog AND she seems like the type of person one wouldn't mind having as a best friend.
8. See Remaining Members of Queen Play Live - I know seeing them would not be the same as seeing them with Freddie Mercury, but I'm the biggest Queen fan and would still like to watch them.
9. Sing at a Karaoke - I'm pretty shy, so I would need lots of dutch courage in the form of a few, rather large, cocktails. I would just warn anyone reading this not to be around when I actually do this. If you are, then wear ear plugs.
10. Finish Learning How to Play 'Cello - I started learning a few years ago and advanced quickly but then focussed on my degree and had no time to carry on. My beautiful 'cello is just sititng in it's case and hasn't been touched for three years. I'm hoping to start lessons again next year.
Note: "On my bucket list..." is a new weekly series on my blog. Each week a lovely blogger will share a few things from their bucket list.