1. It can take hours to buy tickets for the U2 concert (but I finally got some)
2. Sometimes one helpful person can restore your faith in a company
3. Cadburys cashew and coconut chocolate is super delicious.
4. Trying out a different hairdresser can be a good idea
5. I need a lot more willpower at the moment
6. Salmon fish cakes are alot easier to make than I thought
7. I can always rely on The Boyf to give me a very honest opinion
8. The second season of Vampire Diaries is really getting interesting
9. Using a clothes hanger as a place to keep or display your glasses collection is a cool idea (especially when you dont have alot of glasses cases)
10. No matter how many times I see one, I always enjoy a pretty rainbow
What did you learn this weekend?