Friday, 15 October 2010
Help fight world hunger
Here are a few simple things that you do to help fight world hunger (and you won't even have to move away from your computer):
* Sign the 1billionhungry petition over HERE (takes 2 minutes)
* Go HERE to donate just R125 (about $18) and give a hungry a child a sandwich and a glass of milk everyday for 3 months!
* It takes just $1 (about R7) to fill four of the Red Cups that the United Nations World Food Program uses to give hungry kids regular school meals. Donate HERE and help.
* Go and plant a virtual seedling HERE on the Woolworths wall and they will transform the virtual contribution into the donation of an actual plant to a South African school with a food garden.
* Blog and tweet about World hunger and build awareness :)