Today the lovely, talented, Cape Town based blogger Lana (from Lanalou Style) will be sharing a few things from her bucket list - Enjoy...
1. To walk the ancient pilgrimage route "el camino de Santiago" in Spain - I have always wanted to do this, it's a big must.
2. Spend a few months living in Spain and perfecting my Spanish.
3. Decorate my own home from scratch - a big budget here would help!
4. Watch Bjork perform live.
5. Sit in the front row of all the top fashion shows during Paris Fashion Week - London, NYC or Milan would also be good!
6. Assist one of the favourite stylists like Atlanta Bartlett or Selina Lake while they're shooting for a new interiors book.
7. Travel to the East and do a yoga retreat
8. Do a macaroon making course in Paris
9. Take my whole family on holiday to Provence - I guess I'd have to win the lotto for this one but it would make me really happy!
10. Have my own business - preferably a small boutique
11. To live out in the countryside with a huge veggie garden and chickens!
Note: "On my bucket list..." is a new weekly series. Each week a fabulous blogger will share a few things from their bucket list. To read other bucket lists, go HERE