Melissa (from Miss Molly) is a lovely blogger and fashion designer that lives in Durban, SA. Today she will be sharing a few things from her bucket list. Enjoy...
1. Have a fairy tale wedding on a beach/island and then start a family
2. Travel to New York and shop until my feet hurt
3. See Miss Molly Fashions grace the catwalks of Paris and London Fashion week
4. Create my own personalised walk in closet where only I have the code
5. Open a coffee shop with a bakery - similar to the one on the movie It’s complicated.
6. Open a couple of Miss Molly Fashions Stores - both nationally and internationally
7. Make a difference in someone's life- i would really love to help out people who are less fortunate than myself
8. Own a ton of properties with one being right on the sea side.
9. Have my own Palomino horse - they are really beautiful.
10. Audition for Idols or Survivor (slightly embarrassed of this one)
Note: "On my bucket list..." is a new weekly series. Each week a fabulous blogger will share a few things from their bucket list. To read other bucket lists, go HERE