Today the lovely, Cape Town based blogger Marli (from Sexyredframe & modelmental) will be sharing a few things from her bucket list - Enjoy...
1. Learn a new language - I was thinking French. Or maybe Spanish? Then I thought Italian! And now I'm wondering, why not Xhosa? As soon as I make up my mind, I'm doing this!
2. Take a month to spend on a slow trip through Tuscany with my husband - ideally on the back of a Vespa. Sunshine and good wine, rolling hills, vineyards and a massive Cypress tree in an open field for picnic and siesta. Breads and virgin olive oils and cheese and vine-ripened tomatoes. Little villages, ancient castle ruins and a farm house or two. Chianti by candle light, strolling through an olive grove.
3. Skydive - I must I must, the longer I put it off, the less brave I become!
4. Get a tattoo - This is a new urge, but I just can't shake it. Something very discreet, somewhere subtle like my ankle or my wrist. I love the image of a five pointed star, the outline of Africa, a meaningful word in flowing script...
5. Attend New York Fashion Week - Need I say more?
6. Host a supremely swanky, super successful Black & White Ball in aid of charity - Somewhere in a big city penthouse venue with glass walls, a checkered floor, crystal chandeliers, a live swing band and champagne on tap. If I pull it off on the scale I'm imagining, I won't need to pick a charity, I'll save the whole world!
7. Go to Thailand - With my mom, my mother-in-law, my sister and sister-in-law. A week of shopping, swimming, trekking, chilling, cocktails, massages, sunsets and sleeps on the beach.
Note: "On my bucket list..." is a weekly series. Each week a fabulous blogger will share a few things from their bucket list. To read other bucket lists, go HERE