2. Too many second helpings of food over the festive season and no exercise will make your jeans feel tighter than they should.
3. I really need to get over my fear of flying insects
4. Hogsback, in the Eastern Cape, is very pretty and is the place that apparently inspired JRR Tolkien to write Lord of the Rings (see a photo of a Hogsback forest here)
5. Bird watching can be very interesting
6. Green Cross has nice leather bags - I recently got this classic, sling-across one
7. Having a "Coconut Bay" scented car freshener, by Yankee Candle, makes me think of a beach holiday everytime I get into my car.
8. Nicholas Evans books never dissapoint me (enjoyed his latest book The Brave)
9. Tron Legacy in 3D was not as good as I hoped, but the costumes & effects were rad
10. I NEED to put my words into action more (and remember this)
What have you learnt recently?