Emily Pettit-Coetzee is a freelance writer and blogger, a wife and a soon-to-be mum (4 months to go!), a lover of vintage, English literature and anything to do with France. She runs a business called The Letterbox and a blog, i heart your outfit, with Liza West, her business partner and best friend for (like) ever. Today she will be sharing a few things from her bucket list. Enjoy...
1. Learn to speak fluent French
2. Write a novel - I already have the idea, it’s just a matter of sitting down and writing it... but I guess that’s what everybody says.
3. Do a cycling holiday through Provence, South of France - I see myself in a 50s-style skirt and breton striped tee on a vintage, Miss Marple-style bicycle surrounded by fields of lavender. It’s my happy place.
4. Walk into an obscure vintage store and find a gorgeous, pristine Chanel chain bag - Is that more of a wish? Wishes probably don’t count but it had to include it.
5. Meet Nelson Mandela
6. Spend two weeks in a sarong on a deserted beach in Zanzibar - sleeping under a thatched palm, with no one for miles but my husband (and a waiter who brings champagne on a regular basis).
7. Own a vintage convertible MG with a genuine luggage rack on the back - and drive around in oversized sunnies and a scarf in my hair.