Wednesday, 2 March 2011
On my bucket list... by Meg
2. I want to see the Northern Lights - Aurora Borealis. It just fascinates me that something so beautiful could exist. Easter Island is also on my list - another part of the world that blows my mind. Ancient history is incredible, don't you think?
3. I want to spend a year travelling the world - Yes, it is a cliche, but it's something I have to do. I want to live in a loft in New York, a small cottage on the beach in Mexico and a fancy apartment in Las Vegas. Spend six months in France learning how to bake bread. Proper bread. Beautiful, aromatic bread...(South America is definitely at the top of my list though - something to do with Mojitos, I imagine.)
4. I want to change a life - I contribute as much as I can to charity and people who need help, and every small bit counts, but I want to do something that changes someone's life for good. And I want to have that person in my life forever.
5. I want to say thank you to my parents for the lifestyle that they have afforded me - I have been extremely blessed in life and it is all due to their hard work. I don't know how to say thank you, but one day I will figure it out...
6. I want to fall completely and utterly in love with someone - This is something that scares the pants off of me, because I am so ridiculously independent. But I think I am ready now...
7. I want to have a massive wall in my house that is covered with a world map - I want to know every nook and cranny of this earth, off by heart.
8. I want to grow old in a house right on the beach, in the smallest town imaginable - With the love of my life and four (yes, four) beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed babies. (This Pascoe gene is strong and they are bound to be blonde and blue eyed!)
9. I would like to teach my niece how to make sushi - She's almost eleven and is absolutely fascinated by it...
10. I want to have a blog as beautiful as this one - I just need to figure out how to do it and then start at the very beginning. My blog (Love.Eat.Live) is extremely amateur, but I suppose only in it's initial stages anyway.
Note: "On my bucket list..." is a weekly series. Each week a fabulous blogger will share a few things from their bucket list. To read other bucket lists, go HERE