1. Have dinner with The Bonds - Have too much whiskey with Sean Connery and then sleep with Daniel Craig. Afterwards I will make up my mind which of them I prefer as James Bond.
2. Pat a giraffe - I love giraffes. They are my favourite!
3. Have a house and decorate an entire huge wall with Vivienne Westwood floral wallpaper - Actually no, I love my little loft. I just wish it had a wall suitable for wallpaper like this.
4. Learn how to open a bottle of sparkling water without drenching myself from head to toe.
5. Finally finish The Alexandria Quartet - I think its ideas are stunning, but I haven’t managed to get further than page 54.
6. Do the Bikram’s Teacher Training.
7. Own the original Ross Bleckner painting ‘Falling Birds’.
8. Star in a movie, be nominated for an Academy Award and wear something like a Jil Sander dress on the red carpet - The fashion police will hate it and mock me for it, but visionaries all around the world will adore me.
Note: "On my bucket list..." is a weekly series. Each week a fabulous blogger will share a few things from their bucket list. To read other bucket lists, go HERE