Here are some of my favourite 80's films (in no particular order):
- Say anything (1989) - Seriously, how rad was the scene when John Cusack holds the boombox over his head and Peter Gabriel's "in your eyes" is playing?
- Dirty Dancing (1987) - "nobody puts baby in corner". For a while I think every girl in the world wanted to be Baby, so we could dance with Patrick Swazye.
- Ferris Buellers Day off (1986) - The best movie about sneaking a day off school...ever!
- Footloose - the original (1984) - "Footloose, footloose, kick off your sunday shoes....." - Man, Kevin Bacon really danced his butt off in this film.
- The Lost Boys (1987) - I think this is a must-see for vampire movie fans. Also there's plenty of cool 80's hair and fashion to
cringe atlook at.
- The Princess Bride (1987) - Filled with everything a good fairy tale needs
- Splash (1984) -Darryl Hannah and Tom Hanks were so great in this film. After watching this I desperately wanted to be a mermaid.
- Back to the Future (1985) - Michael J Fox + a time machine car = awesome
- Better off Dead (1985) - A funny, very quirky, John Cusack film (he rocks).
- Steel Magnolias (1989) - A classic chick flick
What are some of your favourite 80's films?