I'm a bit of a scented candle junkie. I like to burn mine as often as I can (especially in winter, when I spend a lot more time indoors and keep most of my windows shut), I even like to travel with travel-sized ones, and I am always buying new ones to try out.
While it would be very hard for me to list all the scented candles I love, I thought I'd share my five favourite ones at the moment:
1. Yankee Candle in 'Clean Cotton' - I love so many of the Yankee Candle scents, but this is a firm favourite. The clean smell makes me think of freshly washed laundry.
2. Airwick's Ribbons Touch luxury candle in Vanilla - If you like vanilla, you should give this candle a try. It has a rather intense vanilla scent and is well priced.
3. SoyLites candle in 'Harmony' - This candle is made locally with 100% soybean wax and essential oils. The calming scent is made with a combination of geranium, jasmine and rose ( I currently have the travel-sized version of this).
4. Jo Malone candle in 'Red Roses' - This intense, rose-scented candle is made with a blend of seven different varieties of roses, violet leaves and lemon. It's a pricey candle (at about R650 for the 200g size), so it's definitely a luxury buy.
5. Wellness Warehouse soy candle in 'Lemongrass' - I love the fresh, uplifting smell of this candle. These candles can be bought here.
What's one of your favourite scented candles?