1. Getting woken up, in the middle of the night, by a crazed meowing cat in your bedroom is bit freaky - especially when you don't even own a cat.
2. Magic City is a really cool TV show. It's set in Miami in the late 1950's.
3. I'm a bit of a sushi piggy. I nearly always order more sushi than I can eat (above photo was taken at Willoughby's - my favourite sushi spot in Cape Town).
4. I love my personalised nail polish from Pretty Please (will blog about it soon)
5. Sometimes you just have to forget what your head is saying and follow your heart
6. THIS is one of the funniest cat video's I have seen in a while.
7. My hair and I are very over this super cold, rainy weather.
8. I am starting to really like Google Plus. I think I like it more than Facebook.
9. Often we are the only ones holding ourselves back - HERE are 30 things everyone should stop doing to themselves (a great read)
10. I totally agree with this quote by Anna Wintour: ""Nobody wants to be inundated. There is so much out there. What we need is fewer things, better edited"
What have you learnt recently?