Darlings, can you even believe it's going to be October next week. Isn't it just insane how time is just speeding along? Before we know it it will be dashing through the malls time, followed by decking the halls with bells and then straight onto happy New Years...Anyway, since we haven't had a random Q& A in ages, I thought it would be nice to do one today...
How it always works: I will answer the below very random questions - then you answer the questions as a comment. Why? cause sharing is caring *winks*:
1. Thought for the day... What is "normal" anyway?
2. Last night I... went for a jog with my mom's dog, made gluten-free brownies, spotted a huge spider (had a mild panic attack about it) and watched some Pretty Little Liars.
3. Song stuck in your head? "We Are Never Getting Back Together" by Taylor Swift (I cant help but love this song. It's just so catchy and the music video is adorable)
4. At the moment I spend too much time... in front of my computer
5. Rustic beach cottage or modern city apartment? I feel like I need a city apartment for the week and the seaside cottage for weekends & holidays, so both please.
6. Currently loving... orange coloured foods, stripey tops, spending more time outdoors, reconnecting with friends and floral anything.
7. Today my nail colour is... Red - 'A List' by Essie, but may change it to light pink.
8. What one word best describes your life at the moment? Unexpected