photo by me
Darlings, happy 2013! How have you all been? I really hope that you have been well and had nothing but good days so far this year. I will be going back into proper work mode from next week, so I am enjoying a bit of a 'calm before the storm' vibe at the moment. Anyway, since it's a brand new year, I decided a little Q& A catch-up session was definitely in order...
How these posts always work: I will answer the below random questions - then you answer the questions as a comment. Why? cause sharing is caring *winks*:
1. For me, 2012 was the year of... changes and challenges
2. I spent my New years Eve... with two of oldest and dearest friends. It was a very chilled evening of eating yummy food and chatting.
3. This year my biggest goals are... to get fitter, go on at least one overseas trip, try one thing I've never tried before, do one thing that scares me and find some balance.
4. Last year I spent too much time... procrastinating and feeling lost
5. What have you been reading over your Dec/Jan holiday? I'm busy reading 'The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared' by J Jonasson
6. If you could only buy one luxury item this year, what would it be? a plane ticket to a faraway land or an apartment
7. I hope 2013 is... filled with truth, adventures, lessons, love and wonderful things.