It's always really hard to do a 'top 5' list when it comes to beauty products, as I have quite a few favourites and I am always discovering new products. So, when I was making this list I thought about what products I would definitely need to pack for a week long trip, if I could only take a few items with me and I was leaving tomorrow - Here is what I decided on:
1. Chanel Rouge Coco lipstick in 'Mademoiselle' - I always have a tube of this lipstick in my bag. I love the colour, which I can pretty much wear all the time, and I love how moisturising it feels.
2. Repairing Shine Mask by L'Occitane - This mask smells absolutely amazing and works wonders on my hair. I use it at least once a week.
3. Maybelline's Great Lash mascara in 'Blackest black' - I have tried a lot of mascaras over the last few years, but I always seem to find myself buying this one from time to time. It's a good price, it works well and it never irritates my sensitive eyes.
4. Dermalogica Ultra Calming Cleanser - I absolutely love this product. It's great for cleansing sensitive skin and is a very effective, gentle makeup remover.
5. Miracle Skin Perfector / B.B cream in 'light' by Garnier - Seriously this stuff rocks. Its quite hydrating, gives light coverage and goes on evenly. At the moment I use it all the time and I am really enjoying it (plus it's a good price in comparison to a lot of the other B.B creams that are around).
What are your top 5 beauty products right now?